Saturday, February 2, 2013

Groundhogs Day 2013

"What if there is no tomorrow? There wasn't one today." - Quote from the Groundhog;s Day Movie.

If you haven't learned by now, I am a big advocate of food fun and art. You will notice from working a Monday-Friday job, I tend to leave my food fun for the weekends. How perfect Groundhogs Day is on a Saturday! Check out the meals I made and their reactions. It was good fun and even better it tasted good!


Snack:
Groundhog Pudding

Dinner:
Groundhog meatloaves with the cave of mashed potatoes. Made with Pennsylvania Baked Beans



Look at that face. It looks like alot of work but he insisted on even stirring up the meat.

These beans were VERY sweet but tasty. Pennsylvania Baked Beans have meat in them which caught us off guard but all thumbs up and I would make again for sure.

Cooking up the meat for the beans (hmmm never had meat in my beans before) but remember we are doing this Pennsylvania style.

Finished product! I used a water chestnut for the back of the face, capers for the eyes, croutons for the ears, ketchup for the nose and two small dabs of sour cream for the teeth.  

Look he even does dishes (kinda) he adds more dishes than what were actually dirty and if you notice we stick to plastic when he helps. *** Caution Flor May Be Slippery if JJ is helping! *** 






.

No comments:

Post a Comment