Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cuddlebug

Over the summer schedules and routine tend to go out the window. We had 3 travel tournaments where we stayed in hotels in addition to several nights staying on the boat. Therefore, bedtime routine didn't necessarily exist every night. I also gained a cuddlebug Stinker!

I will be the first to admit I loved (still do kinda) when he started "sneaking" into our bed. He was NEVER a cuddler and during the day he still really isn't. So the first chance I had to hold, care, and snuggle him I took it.

HOWEVER, this Mommabear is getting worn out! Between him and Daddy AND don't forget our dog Rosie all battling the snore competition I can't catch a wink. Or the "massage" of tiny little feet kicking in my back as he rotates in his sleep isn't so enjoyable either.

We have talked and talked with him lately about staying in his super cool room. I have purchased different nightlights and lamps. We have set a routine of teeth, potty, and book. Going 6 days strong he has still joined us every night (sigh). We are debating about a reward plan but I still haven't decided if that's our next step. If you have any other ideas/suggestions please share!!!

Until then you will catch this Momma sleeping with her eyes open throughout the day and hiding for cat naps any chance I can get.

Look he even prefers the dogs bed over his own! Ahhhhhh We're lucky he is cute! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment