Monday, September 9, 2013

FOUR!!!

OK I know my past two posts have been about his birthday which included the party planning and the party.

Today was much different. No planning at all and no one around. Just me and stinker.

Stop 1. Every morning is better with donuts

Stop 2. You can't have a birthday with a balloon.

Stop 3.  No time clock, nothing else to do we spent 5hrs at the zoo and he was in heaven. The weather was partially cloudy (even rained for about 30min) but that didn't stop him. No stroller (he is a big boy). We walked, and talked, and talked, and laughed.  The place was pretty empty which made it even more of a special experience.The animales were putting on a show for him and my little silly boy photographer captured all of it.



 


 
 

The party was great fun but my one on one time with the birthday boy was the BEST thing I could've asked for. His true colors come out when he is around animals... he is one himself.

Happy birthday little man.... I love you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment