Thursday, September 5, 2013

To New Beginings

Hi! It's been a while! WELL, actually it hasn't. My Sister and I jumped into a summer blogging project together over at Sister2SisterJourney. It was tons of fun and we plan to share the pen on occasion on that site, but the truth is our day to day life we have different stories we want to share as well. So here is the place I will call "home". This is my spot to laugh, cry, vent, learn, and recap the projects/ crafts and much more!!!

A quick recap of the summer....
  • This past summer we had 4 travel tournaments for Sport. We are so proud of him and his team for completing their first travel ball season playing over 50 games in the season!

  • We had a great boating season making it out on the water quite a few times even for some weekend get aways.

  • This past holiday weekend I am extra proud of mine and my sisters kiddos for placing 1st in the family skit night. They all did such a great job remembering their lines and performing.

  • I gave my green thumb a try.... I failed miserably with starting with seeds but we didn't give up. The start of Spring we purchased a few pepper plants and two tomato plants... right now I have an overflowing garden of veggies. I did manage to get green beans from a seed and so far we have had 2 side dishes of them from the garden. YEY!  

  • Stinker.... well he is stinker. On a casual Tuesday evening he was playing with his car and somehow he slipped into the TV stand. Thankfully no stitches but I feel the need to update you on this because he now has a super cool (wink wink) scar right in the middle of his nose for the next several years. What a ham!
 
OK so of course that was the cliff notes version of our summer. School is officially in session and we are ready to "Fall" into our routine. Sending good luck wishes to my NEW Middle Schooler (6th Grade) Sport and our Little Guy is in 4yr Old Preschool. More stories and entertainment from both later Im sure.




If you liked what you read and would like to follow along please join by email, pinterest, facebook, twitter, or instagram.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment